My first tag, courtesy of the Don Corleone of Kottu Blogs – RD.
Rules: 5 words about how you feel about recent events in Sri Lanka. 5 bloggers tagged afterwards. Sit back and relax.
1. Bewildered — Is it over? Is it? Really?
2. Worried — That all the celebrating is distracting people from what’s more important
3. Inadequate — In terms of how I can help the people in the North
4. Confused — Should I be happy that it’s over? Sad at what it all cost? Relieved? Unafraid? Terrified? Patriotic? Depressed? Determined? All of the above? None of the above?
5. Hopeful — That we will grab this incredible opportunity to make a real change